Thursday, September 16, 2010

I cannot imagine it before I see it


Air Multiplier by Dyson.com
 Today I went to Fry's for the first time with D, my host's friend. There were a lot of interesting products. What I was most interesting in the products was an electric fan by Dyson. It is a very fashionable shape, and looks like a magnifying glass. My surprising point was that Air Multiplier, the product's name, has no blades. It is amazing for me. What do you think about it? It because I thought a fan always had blades before I had seen Air Multiplier.

I just want to say "Innovation is super!" By an innovation, we are sometimes noticed or recognized somethings about which we have never thought. Today my host father was also surprised at Kindle, though I don't have it and I am wondering whether I buy it or not so far. The reason why surprised was a speed that he bought a book online and then Kindle got it immediately! We don't need to wait for a cashier in the bookstore. Hmm...unbelievable!

No comments:

Post a Comment