Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How To Get A Seat: Smartly But Strangely

I was sitting on a seat. Woman was coming and then standing in front of me. With little courageous, I said to her "Would you like to have a seat?" And, I gave up my seat to her... because she is attractive or I'm a gentleman. No, just because she looked like pregnant! And, I sat on an inappropriate space. What I am talking about now is "priority seats." The priority seats are set up for those who are disabled, pregnant, or having babies to have a seat easily. (In Japan, a subway line have conducted a policy that all seats are priority seats...Even more, they are right now considering about making the most priority seats on the priority seats. What a mess...)
Japanese sign for priority seats on trains
Just in case you really want to get a seat, Try out the following way. In China,  there are 1.3 billion people living. According to some article, to get a seat on public transportation, some women wear a fake pregnant belly! Wow!

After knowing this news, I re-thought that woman whom I offered my seat was really pregnant, just a bit fat, or wearing a fake pregnant belly??

No comments:

Post a Comment