Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolution

A happy new year! How was 2010 for you? For me, it was a wonderful year. A reason for that was that I stayed five countries: Austria, China, Japan, Canada, and U.S.. This was definitely a precious experience for me.

On other hand, I had a lot of regret and failure. But, it is fine because we are able to learn from our own failure and also others', and we will be able to do the better job next time. Jay-Z, who is a famous hip-hop singer, said the same kind of thing in the one of OWN programs. Moreover, he stated that he doesn't know how to learn from success. It is a very difficult problem for us, especially when we would like to sustain our success, although it is totally different between getting and sustaining success as he pointed out. Anyway, we at least want to avoid going on the following situation by learning from our own experience or others'.   
Article: The Seattle Times by Glenn McCoy
 I hope that the situation which is depicted in the above comic strip would never happen to me. So, what is your new year's resolution? A piece of advice from me is that there is no resolution in the toilet!

Enjoy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment